We are always interested in adding new members to our growing team to help RBRBoxing deliver the best possible boxing experience and coverage to fans.
We are seeking ambitious individuals who love the sweet science and are ready to immerse themselves in the world of sports media.
Most accepted applicants have at least several years of formal journalism work or education to their credit, but it is not mandatory.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Aspiring sports journalists, social media managers, photographers, photo editors, video bloggers and videographers.
- Former sports journalists, social media managers, photographers, photo editors, video bloggers and videographers.
- Impassioned fans who need an outlet to be heard.
What Qualities Are We Looking For?
- Self-motivated and driven
- Able to pursue interviews from interesting individuals related to the fight/topic you are covering
- Have an excellent understanding of boxing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to constantly stay current with the news related to boxing
What Benefits Do You Get?
- Gain experience in one of the most competitive fields of journalism
- Future recommendations from Round By Round Boxing
- Invites to media events related to boxing
- The opportunity to cover fights live from ringside
Please note: Round By Round Boxing does not offer monetary compensation for any positions at this time.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join Round By Round Boxing?
There’s only one way to find out…