Roc Nation Sports and Mills Marketing and Communications Inc. President Drew Mills are proud to announce a new partnership for Dusty Hernandez-Harrison (28-0, 15 KOs) and GEICO.
This is the second national brand partnership Roc Nation Sports has secured for Hernandez-Harrison, including a deal last month announced with Fila. The new deal for Hernandez-Harrison and GEICO include the following deal points:
– Company logo placement on athlete and his cornermen fight night attire (including trunks, robes and t-shirts) for all fights
– Opportunity to collaborate with athlete on co-branded events at headquarters
– Presenting partner for select Dusty Hernandez-Harrison fights on broadcast TV
– Opportunity to collaborate and execute with company in a meaningful, philanthropic initiative in Washington, DC
In addition, here are two quotes from Michael Yormark, President & Chief of Branding and Strategy for Roc Nation and Bill Brower, GEICO’s Marketing and Media Advertising Director:
“Clearly GEICO is one of the most innovate and forward-thinking marketing companies in the business and we are so thrilled that they possess the foresight and creativity to partner with a rising star such as Roc Nation Sports’ Dusty Hernandez-Harrison. This is yet another example of Roc Nation’s innate ability to develop unique and non-traditional partnerships specifically within the boxing space. With GEICO headquartered in the same D.C. region that Dusty grew up competing in, this partnership has synergies that extend well beyond the ring. That said, Dusty’s business savvy is already well beyond his years and I know that he is excited to work closely with the marketing professionals at GEICO to make this partnership one of the most dynamic and successful in the industry.”
– Michael Yormark, President & Chief of Branding and Strategy, Roc Nation
“Dusty Hernandez-Harrison is the kind of young athlete that we are very proud to sponsor. He’s only 21 and already has a 28-0 record to his name and a drive to succeed in business, which is shown through his partnerships with Roc Nation Sports and now with GEICO. When Dusty steps into the ring, he carries with him the hopes of a young champion. GEICO is excited to be a part of that experience through representation at all of Dusty’s fights as well as partnering with him on initiatives outside the ring.”
– Bill Brower, GEICO’s Marketing and Media Advertising Director
— Dusty Harrison (@Dusty30th) January 27, 2016
Photo by Marilyn Paulino/RBRBoxing
RBRBoxing provides quality news, interviews, round-by-round updates and videos about the sweet science.