Welcome to Round By Round Boxing. Since 2013, we have strived to provide complete boxing coverage–round by round! We are a dedicated, team-oriented squad that loves the sweet science.
We recognize the importance of communities, open forums and discussions, which is why we provide an open platform for comments, as well as the Fan Posts platform for people to discuss the ins-and-outs of the fight game with their own blog posts.
To get started with your own Fan Post, simply fill out the form below. Once you’re finished, click submit. Once we receive your blog we will review it and post it within 24 hours.
We look forward to reading and sharing your blogs!
The following is not permitted in Fan Posts or usernames/author names on Round By Round Boxing.
1. Comments, Fan Posts or usernames that are intolerant or prejudiced (sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-religion, etc.) in nature.
2. Personal attacks or threats on community members.
3. Gendered insults of any kind in comments, Fan Posts or usernames.
4. Posting or creating Fan Posts for the sole purpose of trolling or spamming is not permitted. Posts made for such purposes are subject to deletion without notice. Creating multiple user names for this purpose is not permitted. Persons creating such user names will have those names banned and/or deleted without notice.
5. Offensive imagery of any kind is not allowed, including violent, explicit and demeaning imagery.
6. Comments, Fan Posts or usernames that make light of serious crime.
7. Comments, Fan Posts or usernames that make light of any physical, mental, behavioral or psychological disorder.
8. Posts created for the sole purpose of advertising or other commercial purposes (backlinking, keyword stuffing, etc.) will be deleted without notice. To learn more about backlinking and authorized guest posts please contact [email protected]RBRBoxing.com for rates and requirements.
10. The “first post” rule: if you break any of the above guidelines in your first post at the site, it likely means that you are creating content just to disrupt users and the website, and that won’t be tolerated. We will ban your email address, but you can reach out to us via email if you believe there was a misunderstanding.
Thanks for contributing and interacting with Round By Round Boxing.